Pulaski Co. up 24-0 at halftime.
Wayne leading Bluefield 27-7 late in the 2nd qt up there tonight.
Halftime. 22-0 WC.
Pulaski Co. up 24-0 at halftime.
Wayne leading Bluefield 27-7 late in the 2nd qt up there tonight.
WC now up 28-0. BG driving with about 2 min to go in the 3rd.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
BG finally on the board. 28-7
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
Too little, too late.
WC is tougher than I thought. I had a feeling they'd get a win over BG, but not by several touchdowns.
Officially retired
I figured it would be this bad I have a shot of predicting the score exactly right.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
How would you honestly say that they compare to Clintwood or Burton? It's been so long since I've seen truly great talent, that I've forgotten what it even looks like. Even as dominant as Clintwood has been this year, I've still not had my breath taken away by any of their performances. They're a very solid team, but far from spectacular.
Officially retired
28-7 WC....7 minutes left in game.
WC just picked it off.
WC by two scores would be my prediction if they met CW. WC big if they play JIB.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks